The benefits of chiropractic care for children are becoming more and more apparent for parents every day. No matter the size of the spine, it is crucial to development and overall health that it be taken care of. As the home of our body’s nervous system, subluxations in the spine can create a long list of issues for kids, ranging from a poor breastfeeding relationship to colic, crankiness to digestion issues, asthma to ADHD, and everything in between.
From the moment a baby enters the world, they experience a great amount of force through the birthing process, which can easily cause subluxations in the spine.
Ever seen a toddler or preschooler walk? And then trip and fall?
How many hours a day does your school-aged child have to sit in a desk? How hard do they play at recess or sports practice?
With all the stressors kids face day to day that impact their spines, more parents are choosing to have their child’s spine and nervous system cared for through chiropractic.
What are the 10 most common reasons that parents bring their children to see a chiropractor?
1. To encourage great brain and nerve development
2. To support their child’s immune system
3. To assist with colic, reflux, and digestive issues
4. To encourage great posture
5. To help prevent and treat asthma, allergies, or other breathing troubles
6. To improve the child’s ability to focus
7. To help with sleep troubles
8. To assist in treating behavioral disorders
9. To support the child’s overall wellness
10. To treat ear aches and ear infections
Call us today to schedule your child’s appointment! Their health is their greatest asset!