Welcome to Gold Coast Chiropractic
Gold Coast Chiropractic wants to offer a sincere welcome to you. We are so happy you’re here and excited to see you taking steps toward better health! At Gold Coast Chiropractic, we long to make each patient feel known, appreciated, and valued.
Dr. Fisher focuses on helping patients achieve optimal health from the inside out. He seeks to educate patients on chiropractic, wellness, nutrition, and more in order to transform the Chicago community through chiropractic care.
At Gold Coast Chiropractic, we pride ourselves in staying on top of the latest developments and advances in chiropractic care. Each appointment is an opportunity to improve a patient’s health and well-being. Our hope is that our patients leave the office feeling refreshed and aware of the healing powers within their body.
You can trust Gold Coast Chiropractic with your chiropractic and wellness needs! We believe chiropractic is a complete system of healthcare that focuses on restoring, preserving, and optimizing health through natural treatments and care.
Chiropractic care works as a natural, drug-free way to help patients reach their health and wellness goals. The chiropractic profession believes the body has the innate ability to heal itself. It is the doctor of chiropractic’s job to help restore order and balance to the body so that it functions as it should and can heal itself.
The nervous system controls every cell and organ in your body and is housed in the spine. Doctors of chiropractic seek to restore alignment to your spine so that your nervous system functions properly and you can feel your best.
Benefits of routine chiropractic care include:
- Improved Nerve Communication Throughout the Body
- Back Pain Relief
- Neck Pain Relief
- Improved Motion
- Increased Focus
- Improved Physical Function
- Improved Athletic Performance
- Better Posture
- Relief from Chronic Injuries
In fact, one seven year study showed that patients whose primary physician was a chiropractor experienced 85% less in pharmaceutical costs, 62% fewer outpatient surgeries, 60% fewer hospital admissions, and 59% fewer days in the hospital.
It is also important to note that chiropractic care is for all ages! Dr. Fisher is certified in Webster Technique, specifically designed for pregnancy. He also is trained in pediatric adjustments and beyond. No matter your age, a properly functioning nervous system is crucial for good health!
The Education of a Chiropractor
Education and licensing requirements for doctors of chiropractic are among the most demanding of any medical profession. All doctors of chiropractic are educated in programs that include a minimum of 4,200 hours of classroom, lab, and clinical internship. The average doctor of chiropractic program is equivalent to the classroom hours of MDs and DOs.
Dr. Fisher attended Iowa State University for his undergraduate degree in MIS and a minor in Chemistry. Next, he attended National University of Health Sciences where he earned both a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Biology and his Doctor of Chiropractic. He also earned his Master’s of Science in Nutrition from Bridgeport University.
On top of all the credentials mentioned above, Dr. Fisher regularly educates audiences on chiropractic care, advances in the field, nutrition, wellness, and more. He continues to expand his education through continuing education courses in order to provide patients with the top of the line care they deserve.
- Dr. Paul Fisher, DC MS, has undergone extensive postgraduate training and is a renowned expert in the field of chiropractic. He is certified in Chiropractic Biophysics, Whiplash Biomechanics, Traumatology, and Webster Technique.
- Gold Coast Chiropractic is one of the few chiropractic offices that offers K-Laser Chiropractic Therapy, Digital Motion X-Ray, and Chiropractic BioPhysics.
- Dr. Fisher also has two studies pending publication on the topic of ligament injuries — the primary cause of chronic back pain.
- Dr. Fisher provides top of the line care for the entire Chicago area. He is a member of the Chiropractic Biophysics Non-Profit, the Academy of Chiropractic, the Illinois Chiropractic Society, and the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association.
Call to schedule your appointment today! (312) 988-9655
Gold Coast Chiropractic proudly serves all of Chicago, including the Gold Coast, Magnificent Mile, River North, Old Town, Wicker Park, Bucktown, River West, Lincoln Park, and more!