Mother’s Day Gift Guide
Mother’s Day is right around the corner — May 8! Let us help you get mom the perfect gift this year with our Mother’s Day 2016 Gift Guide!
- Meals Made Simple by Danielle Walker: Danielle Walker makes living a grain-free life look easy with this cookbook! Full of paleo recipes that are creative and quick, Meals Made Simple is a gift mom will love.
- Super Chill Cooler Bag from Ban.do: This water-resistant cooler bag will keep mom cool all summer long — perfect for beach trips and pool days this is a gift she can use over and over again.
- Stitch Fix Gift Card: Stitch Fix will match mom with a personal stylist and send her clothes and accessories each month for a mere $25! If she loves what she gets, that $25 goes towards the purchase of the items, making shopping easier than ever before.
- Gold French Press by Bodum: This gorgeous french press coffee maker will keep mom caffeinated and happy all year long!
- FitBit Blaze: The latest in the line of FitBit options, the Blaze model does it all — heart rate monitoring, step counting, sleep tracking, cell phone alerting, and more. Mom will love its functionality and fashion to help with her fitness goals!
- S’Well Water Bottle: Help mom stay hydrated this year by choosing a S’Well water bottle in her favorite color — keeps drinks cold for 24 hours or hot for 12!
- Giant Gem Speaker from Ban.do: Show mom she’s a gem by gifting her this fun speaker to blast her music wherever she goes!
- Pearl Stud Earrings from HinsonGayle: Every woman needs a great pair of pearl earrings, and these classic studs will remind mom that you think she’s elegant and beautiful.