Chicago has some of the best food in the world, hands down. Many business savvy foodies have decided to turn the city’s delicious eats into amazing food tours, allowing you to sample a variety of foods from different neighborhoods all over town. With spring weather arriving, visitors coming in, and hungry stomachs, we put together a list of some of our favorite Chicago food tours for you and yours to enjoy.
1. Gold Coast and Old Town Food Planet Tour: Take on 7 tastings, enjoy some of Chicago’s iconic foods including deep dish pizza, sushi, Polish bakery, and more. Local guides share their knowledge of the neighborhood — architectural gems, gardens, historic mansions, parks, local attractions — while walking food tourists to some of the best grub in town. This food tour is one for locals and visitors alike!
2. Chicago Dine Around Progressive Dining Tour: Get driven around town in a luxe coach bus and travel to the first restaurant for hors d’oeuvres, the second restaurant for the main course, and the third restaurant for dessert. You even get to choose your own package and menu options.
3. Taste Chicago Food Tour: Taste some of the best foods in Chicago’s Downtown Loop with this tour. You’ll dine on deep dish pizza, amazing desserts, classic Italian sandwiches, and more!
4. Chicago Pizza Tour: It’s hard to choose just one of this group’s tours – all are incredibly mouthwatering and full of the best pie’s in the city. Scope out their website and do your best to choose just one 😉
5. Bikes, Bites, and Brews Tour: On this tour you’ll sample pizza, hot dogs, cupcakes, and beer while learning the history behind the foods and checking out some of Chicago’s most popular neighborhoods!
Which of these are you most excited to try? Let us know in the comments below!