9 Salads That Won’t Leave You Hungry
When most people hear the world “salad,” they picture a boring bed of lettuce, some veggies, and some ranch dressing — nothing too appealing or too filling. I’m here to tell you that a salad can be one of the easiest and filling meals you can make! In order to help get you out of your salad rut, here are 9 salads (and recipes!) that won’t leave you hungry:
- Greek Salad: Full of lean protein, healthy fats, and plenty of fiber, this Greek Salad is one that is packed with essential vitamins and nutrients that will keep you feeling fuller, longer.
- Turkey Avocado Cobb Salad: This salad is packed with turkey breast and turkey bacon, making it a meat-lover’s dream.
- Summer Detox Salad: Full of fiber and protein, this summer salad is satisfying enough to serve as a main course. With its whole grains, healthy fats, proteins, and veggies, it’s something everyone will love.
- White Peach Salad with Creamy Cashew Carrot-Ginger Dressing: A light salad of all fresh ingredients, this serves as a wonderful option for vegans! Rich in protein and iron, it is also a great source of vitamin C and fiber.
- Salmon and Spinach Quinoa Salad: Loaded with veggies, leafy greens, lean protein, omega-3s, and complex carbs, this salad truly has it all. You’ll feel full, satisfied, and ready for the day.
- Spring Superfood Bowl with Blueberry Ginger Dressing: Full of protein rich quinoa, mono-unsaturated fats and protein from avocado, antioxidant rich blueberries, and protein through chickpeas, this salad packs a powerful punch. But wait, there’s more! The ginger in the dressing aids in digestion!
- Quick and Easy Black Bean Salad: This salad is loaded with protein, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and tons of flavor. Toss in your favorite greens and it will be even more filling!
- Shrimp and Avocado Taco Salad: This recipe has zero processed dressings or oils, is packed with healthy fats, fiber, protein, vitamins, minerals, and incredible flavor. You’ll make this one time and time again.
- Chopped Kale Salad and Creamy Almond Ginger Dressing: Filled with nutrient-dense ingredients like avocado, kale, almonds, zucchini, quinoa, and chickpeas, this salad is delicious, nutritious, and will keep you full for hours.