Summer is here, and with it typically arrives the need for constant entertainment for you and yours. Check out these 5 fun and affordable activities you can do with your kids at home this summer!
1. Put colored tape on the carpet to create roads for your kid’s toy cars.
2. Grab a couple of sponges and some sidewalk chalk and turn your driveway into a bull’s-eye target game.
3. Train your kids for Mission:Impossible with some strategically placed yarn.
4. Some paper plates, popsicle sticks, a balloon, and a table are all you need for a great game of ping-pong.
5. Create a DIY sketch and writing tray with an old box/tray, some sugar, and a pencil.
Which of these activities will you try first?