8 Chicago Restaurants with Amazing Views of the City
From Lake Michigan, the Chicago River, soaring sky scrapers, sandy beaches, and everything in between, Chicago has some of the most beautiful scenery in the world. One of our favorite ways to enjoy the city’s amazing views is over a great meal, and so we’ve created a list of 10 Chicago restaurants with amazing views of the city.
Grabs some family, friends, or that special someone and head on over to one of these delicious dining spots, while taking in all that Chicago has to offer!
1. Chicago Cut Steakhouse: Chicago Cut Steakhouse is not only a place to grab one of the best steaks in the city, but you may even spot a celebrity or two if you can peel your eyes away from the amazing skyline views from the River North side of the Chicago River.
- 300 N La Salle Drive
2. Cindy’s: Located on the rooftop of The Chicago Athletic Association Hotel, Cindy’s restaurant and open-air terrace has panoramic views of Millennium Park, the Art Institute, Lake Michigan, and beyond, not to mention incredible seasonal menus that will have your mouth watering.
- 12 S Michigan Ave
3. Everest Restaurant: As one of Chicago’s longest-running fine dining establishments, Everest serves incredible French cuisine with an equally amazing wine collection. Located on the 40th floor of the Chicago Stock Exchange, the food, wine, and view will take your breath away.
- 440 S La Salle Street
4. Riva Crabhouse: Riva is easily the best restaurant on Navy Pier, with an incredible seafood driven menu.Take in the Chicago skyline and beautiful views of Lake Michigan in one of the most enjoyable parts of the city!
- 700 E Grande Ave
5. The Signature Room: Located on the 95th floor of the John Hancock building, the Signature room’s food and views are both astonishingly amazing. Their speciality cocktails and dishes, along with the view, will have you coming back time and time again.
- 875 N. Michigan Ave
6. The Kitchen: This farm-to-table restaurant has beautiful, elevated riverside views of the Loop and river. It’s food, cocktails, and philanthropic mission make it a must-visit for anyone in town.
- 316 N Clark St
7. NoMI Kitchen: With its gorgeous floor to ceiling windows, guests can dine on seasonally inspired dishes (some of the best in the city!), while catching stunning views of Michigan Avenue from 7 stories up. The cuisine, people watching, and views will have you coming back time and time again.
- 800 N Michigan Ave
8. Sixteen: Overlook downtown Chicago from the 16th floor of the Trump Tower, while eating incredibly innovative menus that change with the seasons.
- 401 N Wabash Ave Fl 16